We are looking for an Agile Transformation Consultant to join us on our mission of augmenting business teams’ productivity with AI-enhanced Intelligent Assistant, and reinventing the way Revenue Management is being done.
In this role, you will act as a change agent for the transformation projects for our clients and act as an external consultant. This means you’ll be outside the organizational hierarchy for the team(s) you are transforming, which is challenging yet rewarding at the same time.
The ideal candidate is an experienced SAFe consultant with hands-on project management and leadership skills who can shape and drive transformation projects.
- Identify potential client’s needs and opportunities for RAI
- Identify and shape project vision, scope and roadmap in collaboration with client stakeholders and the RAI team
- Lead and deliver end-to-end project/program execution
- Ensure client leadership commitment and support
- Act as an SME on Agile methodologies, frameworks, and practices
- Assess the agile maturity of the teams and proposing the solution accordingly
- Facilitate SAFe ceremonies, such as PI Planning, System Demos, and various workshops
- Implementing Scrum, Kanban and SAFe from scratch and coach through various training programs to ensure adoption of the principles, tailoring the program per the observed need
- Setting and measuring the Agile metrics to measure the adoption of agile ways of working
- Ensure project artifacts standardization (epics, features, stories, etc.) according to the defined framework
- Work with the various company level stakeholders on resolving any issues and identifying ways of improvement
- Synchronize all teams to develop a fixed cadence with clear objectives, and deliverables to align strategy with execution
- Ensure that dependencies are assessed and actively managed to reduce delivery-related risks
- Make sure value realization is transparent, homogeneous, and intentional across whole program both from internal Client teams and vendors
We believe that you’ll enjoy this role if you are / have
- Experience leading large enterprise SAFe transformations
- International consulting experience
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Advanced English language skills
- A self-mastery and long-life learning mindset
- Previous experience working in a startup environment, or similar fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Previous experience of working remotely
What you’ll need to be successful
- Proven track record of success in roles such as Delivery/Program Manager or similar in driving the agility of software development projects (focus on BI or Data Science projects is an advantage)
- 5+ years of experience working as an Agile Consultant in a large-scale program or enterprise environment (3+ years should be in external consultant/contractor roles)
- SAFe, Scrum and Kanban certifications
- Experience with tailoring the models and agile ways of working based on the client’s needs
Benefits of joining us
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to continue to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon.
Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.