We are looking for a Cognitive Analyst to work with our clients and design cognitive AI solutions. Our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, consultant, expert communicator, and great analyst who is committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing digital landscape.
- Design and execute interviews with potential and existing customers, identifying needs and opportunities, and helping to build tailor-made proposals
- Prepare and perform customer presentations and demos
- Design and develop the business architecture of Cognitive Solutions from a business functional perspective
- Work with clients using an agreed methodology to translate business requirements to solution requirements properly
- Define current and future operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans, and solutions)
- Translate end-user requirements into a conversation logic implemented further into Intelligent Assistants.
- Run the quality checks before the final deployment.
We believe that you’ll enjoy this role if you are / have
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- You are comfortable in an experimental and extremely fast-paced environment
- Startup experience
- You have worked remotely before
What you’ll need to be successful
- 3+ years of experience in business analytics, business intelligence consulting or related field
- High proficiency with SQL language and database management
- High proficiency with BI tools: Tableau and/or Power BI is must-have
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience in creating detailed reports and presentation skills
- Familiarity with Cognitive Services (i.e., Azure native LUIS and QnA Maker)
- Exposure to AI-driven analytics ecosystems is a plus
- Experience with data cleansing is a plus
- Experience in using DAX function and M query is a plus
Benefits of joining us
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to continue to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon. Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.