We are looking for a Delivery Manager to join us on our mission of augmenting business teams’ productivity with AI-enhanced Intelligent Assistant, and reinventing the way Revenue Management is being done.
In this role, you will be owning the delivery of various data analytics solutions for our AI-powered platform, as well as work on delivering unique data solutions for our clients.
The ideal candidate is passionate about deploying AI driven data solutions in an agile setup, with great relationship and account management skills.
- Own delivery of a portfolio of projects from start to end, using Agile framework
- Manage internal team and drive projects from concept to delivery
- Establishing and maintaining close relationships with clients, identify business needs and drive projects from concept to delivery
- Formulate and execute project plans, and manage cross-functional, distributed project teams
- Participate in preparation of proposals and statements of work
- Work with business users for defining project scope and timelines
- Provide technical guidance and oversight for teams under the supervision
- Ensure that proper software development processes and engineering standards are in place
- Drive a profitable engagement where the solution is delivered in time and within defined quality metrics
We believe that you’ll enjoy this role if you are / have
- Ability to communicate and present findings effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders, and to explain analytical solutions in a simple way
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Advanced English language skills
- A self-mastery and continuous learning mindset
- Previous experience working in a startup environment, or similar fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Previous experience working remotely
What you’ll need to be successful
- Experience in delivering complex data and analytics, data engineering, AI development, or similar projects in international environment
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies
- In-depth understanding of Agile concepts
- Ability to engage with clients in technology discussions
- Proven track record of managing distributed remote software development teams
- Experience at least in one of these industries is an advantage: FMCG, Retail, Commodity Trading.
- Educational background (a Bachelor’s degree) in computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics or another related field
Benefits of joining us
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to continue to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon.
Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.