We are looking for a Product Owner to organize, prioritize and assess work for our scrum team. Background in Data & Analytics in conjunction with either CPG, Retail, Commodity Trading, or Lifesciences industries is a must.
You also have to be highly interested in disruptive technologies like Intelligent Assistants, Modeling, API Driven interactive systems, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence and have to navigate these areas comfortably.
Product Owner responsibilities include building product vision for our modules, setting functional specifications, building and communicating features, setting user interaction flows and data requirements, scheduling releases, and coordinating sprints.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify client needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
Ultimately, you’ll help us roll out products that deliver our company’s vision.
- Set Product vision with Product stakeholders
- Identify business problems and act accordingly
- Create a Value proposition
- Incorporate feature requests into the product roadmap
- Groom and prioritize the backlog
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria based on cross-team inputs
- Work in Agile
- Set sprint goals
- Write acceptance tests
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Follow the progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Build User Communication
- User interface
- Models / Model communication
- Documentation (plans)
- Keep track of industry trends
We believe that you’ll enjoy this role if
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Good organizational skills
- You have startup experience.
- You have worked remotely before.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Knowledge of at least one of the industries: CPG, Retail, Commodity Trading, Lifesciences.
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management or senior BA ideally in the software industry.
- Proven knowledge of data science process in the different data factory stages.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle.
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, or similar field.
- Experience with project management tools like Jira, Azure DevOps is a plus.
- Familiarity with agile is a plus.
- Fluent English.
Benefits of joining us
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to continue to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon. Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.