Our Project Manager will lead agile projects of a highly complex nature. The ideal candidate is an energetic and inspirational leader who assembles and leads projects, identifies appropriate resources needed, and manages schedule of dependencies to ensure timely completion of work items.
- Coordination between internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical
- Identify and execute best practices to increase delivery, transparency, and quality
- Facilitate sprint roadmapping, planning sessions and retrospectives
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Use appropriate verification to manage changes in project
- Measure and present project performance for the client
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
You will be successful if you are / have
- Experience with Agile Project management tools: JIRA, Trello, etc.
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban Methodologies, and with Agile product and portfolio management
- Working with cross-functional stakeholders, and building strong relationships at all levels
- Ready to achieve success in a startup environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
By joining us it would be an advantage if you are / have
- Solid technical background, with experience in software development and web technologies
- Solid understanding with software
development methodologies, experience in BI or Data Science projects
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework
- Great educational background, preferably in the field of computer science, engineering, data science
- CSM or equivalent certification
Benefits of joining us
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to continue to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon. Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.