We are looking for a Revenue Manager with a strong Revenue Management, data, and analytics background. You will lead advisory and implementation strategy using disruptive technologies like Simulation Engines, Modeling, Intelligent Assistants, and other interactive systems. You should be able to navigate these areas comfortably.
The primary responsibilities include formulating an implementation strategy, consulting, and supporting customer revenue management strategy to build a business transformation vision. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify client growth needs and turn these opportunities into successful collaborations.
You will be working with global senior stakeholders on both client and organization sides.
Ultimately, you’ll help us set and execute a strategy to roll out products that deliver our company’s vision.
- Build and execute Projects On the key Revenue Management pillars that RAI supports together with customers:
- Delivery of actionable commercial improvement insights.
- Train and Build a Team at a customer.
- Business & Tool deployment: Tailor and deploy tools, models, and analytics in pricing, promotions, and trade terms and embed with markets, e.g., account investment planning tools.
- Support customer success and sales team to develop and set the direction for platform growth.
- Support business development to deliver disruptive breakthrough technology.
- Take global thinking and make it applicable to the entire product team.
- Customer Joint business planning-consulting.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Strong knowledge of revenue growth management framework and its implementation (pricing, promotions, trade terms, range & mix):
- FMCG / Retail Revenue Management expertise.
- Understands trade terms/pricing setup and definition of optimization drivers in key areas.
- Previous experience in developing and implementing pricing, promotional effectiveness, evaluation processes & system. Delivery of Revenue management initiatives within an operational company environment. Proven experience in successful Change management delivery.
- Ability to manage teams in a global capacity
- Ability to prioritize and take challenging decisions in the interests of Revenue AI experience in project management.
- Able to build strong relationships with good stakeholder management, alignment, and influencing skills.
- Previous track record of building and developing revenue management/growth, delivering high results and success.
- Proven experience in data and analytics tools and models.
- Knowledge of Revenue Management Tools / Data & Analytics tools.
- Fluent English.
Benefits of joining us
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to continue to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon. Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.