We are looking for a Senior C# Full Stack Developer developer with Team Leadership skills and React framework experience. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team responsible for the entire product development life-cycle, from conception to deployment. You will lead and mentor the team of developers.
- Lead and mentor development team.
- Resources onboarding.
- Development team operational support.
- Manage the performance of the team.
- Task distribution sprint by sprint.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
We believe that you’ll enjoy this role if you have
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Startup experience
- Remote work experience
What you’ll need to be successful
- Proven track record in development of production ready web applications and APIs.
- Frontend experience and skills: React (around 2 years of experience), design (SCSS) and able to create reusable elements.
- Backend experience and skills: C# .NET Core, Entity Framework (from 2 years of experience).
- Team leadership experience.
- Be familiar working with Git.
- Be familiar with database technologies (e.g. PostgreSQL).
- Some experience or awareness of MS Azure or other cloud technologies.
- Fluent English.
- Experience with UI/UX design
- DevOps skills (AzureDevops, Azure App Services)
- Component testing (Cypress)
Benefits of joining us
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to continue to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon. Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.