We’re currently looking for Data Consultants to join our practice. You will perform transformational consulting in our data science related projects and take ownership for critical technical and business decisions.
We are an international startup working on AI driven assistant and revenue management platform.
- Drive end to end Data Analytics projects with clients (from gathering specifications to executing MVPs and scaling to strategic partnerships)
- Support sales / pre-sales activity by assessing Consumer Data Analytics opportunities, building tailormade proposals for clients
- Be part of the team building Consumer Data Analytics, making sure it covers FMCG / Commodity Trading clients’ key strategic problematics
- Stay abreast of current and emerging trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects clients’ business and initiatives
- Understand the intersection between technology, customers, and business
- Understand the full end-end product cycle, from product vision/strategy, user experience design through development and release
- Work closely with project/program management to ensure successful delivery through an integrated delivery model
- Deliver clear and consistent communications within projects and across stakeholders of all levels
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with clients at senior levels as well as external and internal partners to maximize growth within an account/client portfolio
- Develop effective relationships and drive revenue within the client / account portfolio by identifying opportunities
- Act as Industry expert
- Internalize Revenue AI technologies
You will be successful in this position if you have/are
- Extensive technology experience in the areas of Data Analytics
- Managerial / team leadership experience in leading the Data Analytics
- Extensive experience developing and growing client relationships and leading teams delivering end-to-end solutions
- Experience in connecting the dots between Business questions/challenges and Data Science and then technological tools
- Awareness of Cloud, Big Data, Analytics, and Data Science technologies
- Desire to learn & expand your comfort zone whenever a new technological trend in the relevant areas arises
- Confident in expressing points-of-view, making recommendations and presenting analysis and recommendations up to board level where appropriate
- Ability to operate at the strategic level, yet being close enough to the details to add value to clients and be a real support to your team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage client engagements to successful completion
- Be interested and keen to learn everything around AI and AI related organizational transformation
- Specialization around data governance and master data, revenue & commercial data is a plus
- Passionate about automation
- Willing to travel
Benefits of joining us
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to continue to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon. Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.