We are looking for a new colleague for the position of Key Account Manager who will play a key role in driving our business expansion and sales activities. We appreciate getting applications from candidates having strong (but valid) self-confidence and solid professional background.
- Build trusted and value-based relationships with existing customers to renew contracts and uncover upsell/ expansion opportunities
- Effectively manage a portfolio of Revenue AI’s key customers to establish long term collaborations
- Manage and influence key client stakeholders to build alignment across multiple teams, cross functional decision makers and influencers
- Accurately forecast sales activity and recurring revenue in CRM
- Generate account plans to ensure a strong pipeline of net-new upsell/cross-sell and expansion opportunities
- Responsible for the complete sales cycle for net-new opportunities, including the successful negotiation of legal and procurement
- Collaborate with internal resources (Customer Success, Product and Delivery Teams) to develop comprehensive ‘win’ strategies for renewals
- Work closely with customer champions to identify use cases, drive activation and innovations to integrate in our product roadmap
We believe that you’ll enjoy this role if you are/have
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team and passionate about creating a significantly sized company
- A passion for building a metric-driven business
- Skills to successfully drive fundamental changes in business strategies
- Excellent presentation and consultative selling skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit/demeanor, flexibility toward dynamic change
- If you have preliminary experience OR if you have such a wise skillset to learn extra fast
- No problem with travelling (within and outside of EU)
- Ability to adapt to new tools and remote working environment
What you’ll need to be successful
- At least 3-5 years sales experience in enterprise PAAS/SAAS or software
- Acting as a consultant, providing recommendations / best practices
- Understanding value creation and knowing what challenger sales is
- Can demonstrate results from own pipeline generation
- Demonstrated ability to handle both direct and indirect opportunities
- At least 3-5 years’ experience and or business understanding within Commodity Trading or FMCG/Retail
- Experience with AI technologies
- Experience in business sales ideally within a similar start-up and high growth organization
- Basic knowledge of Agile methodology
Benefits of joining us
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to continue to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon. Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.