We are looking for a Revenue Manager with strong background in data and analytics to lead advisory, implementation strategy using disruptive technologies like Simulation Engines, Modeling, Intelligent Assistants and other interactive systems and have to be able to comfortably navigate in these areas.
Revenue Manager primary responsibilities in Revenue.AI including formulating implementation strategy and consulting and thus supporting customer’s revenue management strategy for building product vision. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify client growth needs and turn these opportunities into successful collaborations.
You will be working with global senior stakeholders, both on client side and organization side.
Ultimately, you’ll help us in setting and executing strategy to roll-out products that deliver our company’s vision.
- Build and execute Projects On the key Revenue Management pillars that RAI supports together with customers
- Delivery of actionable commercial improvement insights
- Train and Build Team at customer
- Business & Tool deployment: Tailor and deploy tools, models and analytics in the areas of pricing, promotions and trade terms and embed with markets; e.g. account investment planning tools
- Support customer success and sales team to develop and set the direction for the platform growth
- Support busines development to deliver breakthrough disruptive technology
- Take global thinking and making it applicable to entire product team
- Customer Joint business planning- consulting
- Strong knowledge in revenue growth management framework and drives implementation (pricing, promotions, trade terms, range & mix)
- FMCG pricing expertise and experience of trade investment management
- Understands setup of trade terms/pricing and definition of optimization drivers on key areas.
- Previous experience in developing and implementing pricing, promotional effectiveness, evaluation processes & system. Delivery of Revenue management initiatives within operational company environment. Proven experience in successful Change management delivery.
- Ability to manage teams in a global capacity
- Ability to prioritize and take challenging decisions in the interests Revenue.AI experience of project management
- Able to build strong relationships, with good stakeholder management, alignment and influencing skills
- Previous track record of building and developing revenue management / growth delivering a high level of results and success
- Proven experience in data and analytics tools and models.
- Knowledge of Revenue Management Tools / Data & Analytics tools