We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our corporate vision into easy-to-use solutions.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that include work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate site functionality and design
- Design graphic user interface elements (menus, tabs, widgets, etc.)
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Adjust layout, based on user feedback
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills